Hyundai Motor America (HMA) is pleased to enhance our Military incentive for Memorial Day Weekend effective May 19, 2017 through May 31, 2017.
To honor our veterans this Memorial Day, HMA is enhancing our Military Program. Any active or retired military personnel and their spouse can receive up to $1,000 toward the purchase of a new Hyundai vehicle from May 19, 2017 through May 31, 2017.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR ACTIVE DUTY, RESERVIST/NATIONAL GUARD, VETERAN, AND RETIRED U.S. MILITARY PERSONNEL
Receive an additional $500 off eligible 2016 and 2017 model year new Hyundai vehicles.
• Receive an additional $500 off eligible 2016 and 2017 model year new Hyundai vehicles distributed by Hyundai Motor America.
• Customers (or spouse) must be Active Duty, Reservists/National Guard, Veteran, or on Retired status in the U.S. Military at the commencement of the program period.
• Active, Veteran, or Retired U.S. Military for this program are defined as customers serving or having served in the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, National Guard, or Reserves.
• Contact your nearest dealer for details on eligibility.
• The offer is good from January 4, 2017 through January 2, 2018